Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is next in a relationship?

once you did all you could do in the books with your mate sexually quality and mentally what is next even after marriage whats next to keep the relationship going?

just curious of your answer cause I have my own ??

(but please no rude comment towards ,me Ive seen alot of those going on )

Favorite Answer

babies

When you have done all there is to do sexually and mentally with your partner either you don't have much imagination or curiosity. My suggestion would be to start at the beginning and mix it up a bit.Go have sex in different places.Try toys or do it in a pool or the beach.The way to keep it exciting is to be open a honest with each other.Discuss what turns each of you on and play on that.

babies then nothing just seeing that person everyday

Source(s): Ma Head
  • S K

There's always more you can do in bed.

just keep him guessing................