Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I had a partial vaginal hysterectomy 10 days ago; days ago I began to bleed, is this normal?? call dr??

Favorite Answer

what do you mean by partial. is this just your cervix if your cervix was removed you are not suppose to be bleeding. something is wrong. call your doctor asap.

You need to go to the doctor. After I had my partial hysterectomy I had no bleeding at all. That does not sound normal at all. Please get check out.

When I had my hysterectomy I had no bleeding. You will want to go see your doctor and make sure your stitches didnt come apart.