how do i...............?

ok well i want to break up wit my bf but idk how i should go about it! i mean i still like him but there r things i cant stand about him and i cant deal wit those things anymore! but i dont think he should change who he is just for me so..wut should i do? i really like him more so when we hang out just the 2 of us and he is an awesome guy when he isnt around any1 else but as soon as he is near any1 he knows then he is an ***! but idk wut i should do!! and should i break up wit him through a note, a friend tellin him, phone or in person? plz help! i need it!!!

Favorite Answer

buy a dozen roses, let 'em get good and dead. then have a friend of yours (that he hates) bring 'em over to him. write out a little card the states "like these flowers our relationship is dead"

Source(s): it worked for me...........

Be honest... dont do it a pansy way,tell him face to face look him in the eyes and tell him what he has done to u and tell him its over... oh and m'dear most guys are as*holes around thier friends they think they look more macho.... ugh...men cant live with them but cant live with out them

• ken s

just tell him that you would like some space for awhile and would like to break it off

I would have someone tell him. If you think it should be over then it should.