Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i...............?

ok well i want to break up wit my bf but idk how i should go about it! i mean i still like him but there r things i cant stand about him and i cant deal wit those things anymore! but i dont think he should change who he is just for me so..wut should i do? i really like him more so when we hang out just the 2 of us and he is an awesome guy when he isnt around any1 else but as soon as he is near any1 he knows then he is an ***! but idk wut i should do!! and should i break up wit him through a note, a friend tellin him, phone or in person? plz help! i need it!!!

Favorite Answer

buy a dozen roses, let 'em get good and dead. then have a friend of yours (that he hates) bring 'em over to him. write out a little card the states "like these flowers our relationship is dead"

Source(s): it worked for me...........

Be honest... dont do it a pansy way,tell him face to face look him in the eyes and tell him what he has done to u and tell him its over... oh and m'dear most guys are as*holes around thier friends they think they look more macho.... ugh...men cant live with them but cant live with out them

• ken s

just tell him that you would like some space for awhile and would like to break it off

I would have someone tell him. If you think it should be over then it should.