Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever waking up with an orgasm?

Sometimes I wake up having an orgasm and I dont remember my dreams. Is this weird or what?

Favorite Answer

Its normal. Not a lot of people have it happen though, consider yourself one of the blessed few lol

Yes several times a year. I wish it could happen more but its still great when it happens. It shows how stong the mind is and that physical stimulation is not vital for orgasm. Unlike you I remember my dreans most of the time and yep they are filthy!

I wouldn't say weird, but it'd definitely something to look into. I don't know about an Incubus, but I would suggest talking to a psychic healer. There is something causing it, you have to find out if it's you or a vulnerability allowing something else to use you. I'm seeing stuff like this more in people who are not ready for the work required to heal. It may seem amusing, but take it seriously and find an experienced healer.

Source(s): http://www.spiritualhealers.com/ or my sight: www.ardentangels.net

yes and it is normal. I have had this happen several times. Very nice I might add but I did feel a little weird when I discovered I was actually dreaming!

That is how I had my first orgasm. I was about 12. It still happens occasionally.

No, you are just having a wet dream. This is more common for guys, but us girls can have them too. Just enjoy, and keep dreaming!!

• Oh yeah. I had a sexy dream and I was all hot and bothered when I woke up!!!

i have always heard that if you die in your dreams you will really die, so it stands to reason you must be having an erotic dream and having an orgasim in your dream.

An incubus has gotten you. Look it up.

this has happened to me several times, even while on my period. i would say it was normal unless told otherwise

Source(s): myself