Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are you going to stay up until it's 2007, or are you going to crash before then?

I might make it until 12:30am.

Charisma C, I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone.

*sniffle*

Favorite Answer

Well if ← saltitall → will quit poking me with a stick i would go to sleep

I'm usually in bed by 10 or 11, but I always stay up for New Years. This year I'm alone, my hubby fell asleep on the couch an hour ago and my daughter is at the big party our city puts on with friends, so I'm celebrating with my glass of wine and Answers. I'll go out on the deck at midnight and watch the fireworks.

• Carole

i'm trying to stay up even though i'm buzzed, i pulled my back yesterday so we cant go out, hubby and i are spending it at home doing our favorite things. He's playing his computer games, i'm watching cops and answering on Yahoo and we'll open a bottle of champagne at midnight. It's a great way to ring in the New Year doing what you love. Of course we had some love too lol... Happy New Year everyone

I will stay up till about 12:30 don't think I will make it till 1

It's already 2007 here in Australia. I was in bed 8:30. Yeah... party pooper I know

Well, here in Australia it's already New Year's day and I stayed up till 1am this morning.

ill stay up till 2:00

I was planning on staying up, but at this point I'm so bored, I may just crash

I have enough fuel to keep afloat for another 8 hours before crash landing. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Source(s): Brain storming of course!

it was 2007 3 and a half hours ago