Are you happy with the way they changed G4 Tech TV?

I don't like it. They took a gaming tv show on for us gamers to watch about games and turned it into a channel like Spike TV. Why can't they just leave it alone? My husband and I are very disapointed in the way they changed it. What do you all think?

Favorite Answer

I hate the new G4 Tech TV. It's not even about gaming anymore. It's just so lame, especially during the prime time hours. Does anyone care about Star Trek? It should have X-Play, Electric Playground, Cheat, Icons, etc. during those hours.

Attack of the Show has gotten really lame. Is there any point in having Olivia Munn there except for eye candy. She knows absolutely nothing about video games. And when Layla Keighley gives the feed, I can't understand her most of the time because of her heavy British accent. The Screen Savers was so much better.

And you want to talk about lame, what about Action Blast? It's the same episode run though out the entire week. The Kaiju Battle is just stupid, and so is Dr. Physics.

I agree totally i mean i even liked it better when they had the old programs from tech tv on. Its so bad i cant even watch the shows with my kids anymore.

too much star trek crap......