how can u redgesture ur ipod when itunes has already been dowloded to ur comp?

hi im mike and i need to knwo how to redgesture my ipod into itunes cuz i already went through the step up assistant and i just flew through it and i cant seem to redo it and i really really some help so if someone could help me that would be great.and i dunno if its cuz my ipod is not redestured or whatever cuz the sign thing that should show up is not showing up and i think and my sister thinks its cuz i didint really redgesture my ipod and its a new ipod nano one of the second generations so PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! ! ! and i need a very good detailed anwser to it so thanks and please awnser this !

Favorite Answer

i just got done redesigning my ipod to my computer. good luck.

I got my iPod after I had iTunes for a long time.

To my knowledge, you just plug in your iPod and it should automatically work. If it's not, try restarting your computer. Then, open iTunes, plug your iPod in and watch. On the off-chance that your computer pops up with one of those "New Hardware found, like to install it?" things, click okay and go through that. If you just get the little popup in the corner that says something was plugged in, you can just ignore it. Anyway, after that it should take a minute or so and then your iPod should popup on the iTunes toolbar on the left, then it will usually just go straight to that tab (if not, click it) and it should start syncing with your library!

• ?

it truly is an basic procedure a million. receive document sharer (limewire) 2. receive songs 3. bypass to library and locate the basis direction 4. receive itunes 5. bypass to document>>import 6. locate the basis direction for all songs 7. import them a million by 1 million (you may't import all of them at the same time) 8. presto loose track works like a allure i have been given 9 hours of track that way

1st of all its register not redgesture and second, just use the CD that the ipod comes with and re-register and everything should work. since i cant see what's actually wrong i cant help you much more than that.

u dont nedd to register asllu need is i tunes