Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 decade ago

Hepatitis A ?

Okay,

Today I touched a " Jamaican 50 Cent Coin " .

Then I ate fruit with my fingers. Could I contract Hepatitis A.?

I got clinically diagnosed with genital herpes (type 2) about three years back, when I was still attending college and had a silly one-night stand. I understand lots of girls say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a massive mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the implications for my entire life. The hardest part was feeling I could never date men again. In the end, who wants to go out with someone who has sores round her "you know what" area? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/nhqIP everything changed.

Not only was I able to eliminate all traces of the herpes simplex virus from my system in less than 21 days, but I was also able to start dating again. I even met the guy of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just a week ago, in front of everybody in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!! This method gave me back the chance to be happy and experience real love again. Now I want to help others by sharing this story.

Listen dont freak out. The chances of this happening are not that great.

Every time you eat you should wash your hands. Wash with soap and water. Say your ABC's, that is how you know you have washed them long enough. Leave water running and dry hands off, then use the towel you dried your hand with to turn off the water. Throw the towel away.

Always was fruits and veggies before you eat them

If the coin had poop on it and you didn't wash your hands.