Sara H asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to find out the name of a certain head shaver I saw in a magazine ad.?

The shaver was circular, seems like there was a handle to slide your hand through. Just came out or coming out soon - can't find the ad & my boyfriend shaves his head, so want to know if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I've looked online & haven't seen ANY circular shaped shavers.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sounds like Headblade. I haven't used it myself (happy with a Mach 3), but I've heard good things about it.

    Google it and you shouldn't have a problem finding and ordering it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.