Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Should "most" Jerry Springer guests be eliminated from the planet?

As most of us have seen the Jerry Springer show and we see what type of guests appear on the show, with the exception of mentally ill folks would it not be a very good idea to just have these eliminated as they leave the show as they contribute nothing to our country and are only a burden to society. I mean they are completely brainless and useless. I also of course want to hear from all you do gooders out there. Think, these people would vote for Peter Rabbit "if" they new how to vote.

• .
    Favorite Answer

THE WORLD WOULD BE NO FUN WITHOUT THEM.

WHO WOULD BE LEFT TO AMUSE US WITH SUCH NONSENSE.

THINK ABOUT IT.

well, anyone whose seen jerry in any recent years knows that anyone with a false story of anticipated high drama can tell a stroy and get on jerry so....I think YOU should be eliminated from the planet if you really think those guests are real! do you really think somone would seriously have the time to take off work, find a sitter, fly to the show for 2 days just to tell their husband they have been sleeping with the midget who is the local walmart greeter!!

I mean c'mon dude!

I think JERRY should be eliminated for soliciting people to come on tv and exploit (even the false portrayal of ) some REAL dysfunction that is going on in families across america!

My question: who still watches that mess anyway?

Jerry Springer show is owned by a French Consortium and all of the acts are 'staged' and totally fake.

peter rabbit would win -paws down. but he isn't running for president this week. as for jerry's guests, they don't deserve death, just send jerry to the trash can. his guests would just crawl back into the woodpile and never be seen or heard again.

As a toddler i became continuously offended of the ignorant human beings in my atmosphere. that they had little manners and continuously consumed beginning difficulty with me and one yet another. becoming up around those sort of folk could have an exceedingly damaging effect on a toddler's existence yet luckily i became waiting to proceed with my existence, striving in direction of success leaving those vulgar human beings in the back of. digital mail me and tell me how your speech is going please :)

It's all made up with actors!

yes they should.

99% are all babbling ignorant idiots.

• tanya

That is up to God to decide, not us