Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

My friend put songs into my ipod that i dont want how can i delete them?

Favorite Answer

you cant take the songs off of your iPod when you're listening to it, but when you have it plugged into your computer go to iTunes and then click on your iPod playlist once it shows up. from there you click on the unwanted songs and then hit the delete button on your keyboard. if you delete it from this list, it doesnt delete it from your library. just the device.

;)

go to itunes and click on our ipod. then sync the playlist of the songs you DO want and it will put those and delete everything not on the playlist. trust me i fugured it out the hard way

itunes>right click the songs 1 at a time >click delete>

P.S. make sure that you are on the "my ipod" thing and that it is not your library.