promotion image of download ymail app

us work visa/sponsor?

what options are available for a canadian citizen wishing to obtain employment in the u.s, with no degree or certificate??

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You might qualify for employment under NAFTA. Check out this page for all the information you need:

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    None. The US isn't issuing work visas for unskilled labor at this time. We've got 20,000,000 unskilled from Mexico already, and increasing all the time. Beleive me, we'd rather have Canadians.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.