Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i have never frenched anyone before and i have a feeling me and my bf r going to soon how will i know what...?

to do when it does. how will i know. im just afraid, i don't want to be bad at it.

• S K
    Favorite Answer

Just use your tongue to clean his back teeth.

Buy 4 cloves of garlic and three onions. When he gets close to you, it is likely to happen. Excuse yourself....you don't want to be embarrassed by lack of skill...go to another room and slowly chew a clove of garlic and an onion and consume them.

Then, go back into the room and let him lead. You will be a pro and he will be amazed at your skill. This is an old French technique which was passed on to me by the countess of dubuque. It is very simple but only an extremely advanced "Frencher" would know this skill.

Good luck.

Source(s): I write an advice column for yahoo answers.

Yes, everyone says it: It'll all come to you naturally.

And yes, it does. It can feel a little awkward at first, but the more you do it the better you get at it.

If you wanna know what its like... well, it's hard to explain. The best way I can describe it would be you're trying to lick a lollipop that someone is pulling away from you. I know that sounds weird and you probably don't get it, but that's how it was explained to me the first time... I dunno, if it helps, then so be it.

My advice is to not overthink it. Just relax and let things flow. Good luck!

Before I started dating my current boyfriend, I was in the same position. It just comes naturally. If he has french kissed before, then let him guide you.

But it really does just kind of come to you when you're wrapped up in the moment.

itll be fiiineeee trust me on this, recent first kiss an di had no idea what i was doing but its actually alot easier than it may seem, not as daunting as some make it out to be. if you two are good for eachother youll be set.

• Konrad

i have before.. but i believe the best way to learn is on your own. just kiss him on the lips and figure out a way to get your tongue into his mouth.. then you can brag about being a self-taught kisser, unless of course you read all these responses..

once your 2 wet tongues touch youll be sliding your tongues around but try slowly sucking on his tongue MAN i love doing that to a girl/woman

You will know what to do when the time comes. You could always practice on your hand.

Well technically it comes naturlally but time will come and wen it comes just go for it

Source(s): forgiv me for showin any harm in my anser

DON'T BE AFRAID, IT'S ALL NATURAL. AND DON'T RUSH INTO THINGS. BECAUSE IT LEADS TO A LOT OF OTHER THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO KIDS.