promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i bought a H/P PAVILION 2 YEARS A GO AND HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH NO ANSWERS,,IS THERE A BETTER MACHINE?

it knocks off the net all the time..itkeeps send error reports,you'll be in the middle of a game then all is lost.the middle of a down load..wam,it starts sending error reports then knocks off the net;i tryed talking with the people in india;god knows i have ,,but can not get my point accross and can not under-stand their langueage....HOW ME WHITE DUDE..

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dump windoze and install ubuntu linux and firefox. Free and easy. How can it get any better. It is as reliable as any Mac os, and free is...free. HP builds a good machine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, dude get a Mac. That's what I'm talkin' about. I switched to Mac about three years ago. I now have two desktop Mac minis and a MacBook Pro. Go ahead, get a Mac. You won't regret it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude get a Mac

• 1 decade ago

Dude get a mac

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Looks like it's time to treat yourself to a nice Dell laptop on January 30th when Microsoft's new "more secure" and "more reliable" system will be out.

Or totally screw MS like i did. I'm typing on my new white MacBook. YAY!

• 1 decade ago

Have you gone to hp.com and downloaded all the recommended updates your Pavilion? I have no idea what model # you have so I can't look it up for you. Also, is your ISP dial-up or broadband? If dial-up, do you have "keep alive?"

• tiger
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yah, dude, get a Mac!!

• 1 decade ago

get a quote from GeLtek

they do cheap custom builds and repairs

email geltek@mail.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.