Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

im a female. is there any thing i need to know about my own body?

i need only FEMALEs TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. IS THERE ANY THING YOU DO THAAT YOU THINK OTHER WOMEN DONT DO? PLZ BE HONEST! I NEED ANSWERS

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well im not sure enough women do it, but pilates and green tea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Holy cow, is that a rude answer!

There isn't an easy answer to your question because, as a female, there are MANY things you need to know about your body. Personally, I think people should learn at least a little medicine so that when something goes wrong, they know what to do. But women's bodies, being life-giving vessels, are even more complicated than men's.

Another reason why answering your question is difficult is that I don't know your age. "Need to know" could be from immediate to absolutely everything. Therefore, I propose that you have long chats with a doctor about this question--you want the facts the first time. Folks here on a site like this (i.e., the above "answer") are as likely to lie as not, ya know?

• 1 decade ago

You have a vagina!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.