im a female. is there any thing i need to know about my own body?

i need only FEMALEs TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. IS THERE ANY THING YOU DO THAAT YOU THINK OTHER WOMEN DONT DO? PLZ BE HONEST! I NEED ANSWERS

Favorite Answer

Well im not sure enough women do it, but pilates and green tea.

Holy cow, is that a rude answer!

There isn't an easy answer to your question because, as a female, there are MANY things you need to know about your body. Personally, I think people should learn at least a little medicine so that when something goes wrong, they know what to do. But women's bodies, being life-giving vessels, are even more complicated than men's.

Another reason why answering your question is difficult is that I don't know your age. "Need to know" could be from immediate to absolutely everything. Therefore, I propose that you have long chats with a doctor about this question--you want the facts the first time. Folks here on a site like this (i.e., the above "answer") are as likely to lie as not, ya know?

You have a vagina!!!