Shelley l asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is HGH all that?

I Am using it and I want to know more .I am in menopause and it supposed to bring back things that I need?

Favorite Answer

I think you'd be better off with progesterone, DHEA and possibly thyroid medication

I just asked a similiar question on this site. I took an HGH spray for about six months because I was told it would give me energy and make me feel younger. I am 45. While I took it I gained about five pounds. I have never had a weight problem. I also had an ache in my hands and feet and they became stiff and swollen. I stopped taking it. Now I have had a persistant five pounds that I can NOT lose and I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I have had severe fatigue also. I have also had some weird chest pains that I never had before and the doctor could not find a cause. I don't know for sure if HGH was the cause of these problems but it seems very suspicious to me.

I did not get one good thing out of this spray and it seems that it may have caused some kind of hormonal or metabolic problem.