Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

can i be pregnant after having my tubes tied 9 years, and i've had a tummy tuck?

Favorite Answer

Well... My aunt had her tubes tied after having 2 children. Ten years later shortly after she started her 2nd marriage, she became pregnant! It was quite a shock... but also a miracle blessing.

Wishing you the best.

Maybe, especially if when they snipped and tied your tubes they didn't burn the ends. They have been known to grow back and to heal, with minor scarring. A tummy tuck has nothing to do with your reproductive organs so that wouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant at all no matter what.

• maamu

A tummy tuck has nothing what-so-ever to do with getting pregnant. You should know that.

Pregnant after tubal ligation--possible, but highly unlikely.

M

No, don't think so as long as the tubes are tied

Well, it could happen, but I wouldn't think so after 9 years.

Depending on the type of tuba ligation, it is a possibility, but unlikely so be very careful.

diffently not u cant be pregnant after 9 years and ur tube is already checked

It Could Happen

Did aliens abduct you and do stuff to you recently? If so yes. But dont worry, they will return for the fetus soon.

I highly doubt it but there is always that minute chance