Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

can i be pregnant after having my tubes tied 9 years, and i've had a tummy tuck?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well... My aunt had her tubes tied after having 2 children. Ten years later shortly after she started her 2nd marriage, she became pregnant! It was quite a shock... but also a miracle blessing.

Wishing you the best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe, especially if when they snipped and tied your tubes they didn't burn the ends. They have been known to grow back and to heal, with minor scarring. A tummy tuck has nothing to do with your reproductive organs so that wouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant at all no matter what.

• maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A tummy tuck has nothing what-so-ever to do with getting pregnant. You should know that.

Pregnant after tubal ligation--possible, but highly unlikely.

M

• 1 decade ago

No, don't think so as long as the tubes are tied

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, it could happen, but I wouldn't think so after 9 years.

• 1 decade ago

Depending on the type of tuba ligation, it is a possibility, but unlikely so be very careful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

diffently not u cant be pregnant after 9 years and ur tube is already checked

• 1 decade ago

It Could Happen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did aliens abduct you and do stuff to you recently? If so yes. But dont worry, they will return for the fetus soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I highly doubt it but there is always that minute chance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.