I am new in Poker Online. Can you help to improve my skill?

Favorite Answer

I myself don't like playing on-line poker at all, because on-line players tend to be very loose. I like playing in a real casino myself, but some people do very well playing on-line. I always do much better when playing face to face. I play a somewhat tighter game on-line then at a brick and mortar casino for sure, but i guess you have bad players in real live games as well.

Use a Poker Calculator and the best one is Poker Pro 2006 - it auto connects to your table and gives all of kind odds and stats as you play. It also analyzes your opponents as you play in real time. It’s easy just a bit of practice.

Your best bet is to join a free to play poker site where you dont deposit and you just play for fun.Asking questions at tables and in forums is a good start. http://www.freepowerboards.com/pokertalksplus/ has free poker and a discussion forum

Read, study, hire a poker pro, be prepared to be told where you're going wrong and don't have an ego. http://www.church-of-texas-holdem.com

ther is always a tips section and strategy section..check it out.. REMEMBER: IF U HAVE THE MOST MONEY ON THE TABLE U RULE THE TALBLE..BLUFF IT ALL IN..THEY GO OUT TAKE ALL The money...also always put in some money in each hand/flip.. and on the last card go all in ...lol

Save your money. It's a scam cuz there are a thousand seasoned guys they plant there to take your $$.

You can contact me on my site for any advice and strategies.

Take care