promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The Nazis got the Nuremberg Trials where they were tried by the International Military Tribunal?

Former Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic got the International Criminal Tribunal. Saddam got the noose from Shiite animal lynchmob. Which one of these don't look like the other.

Update:

I don't give a crap about that man. Whether it is or not, America must be perceived to have the highest morals, to have best justice system, to have the most compassion. America should be the envy of the world. Why waste all that goodwill on the neck of one man

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he was brought before a judge and a jury. he was found guilty. he was givin a Red Card (his own invention btw) and hun by the neck until dead. There was nothing wrong.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Simple. Nazis were international. Saddam was to some extent but the US cant hold against his involvement with Iran against him since our hands are dirty there. This man was so evil our intentions there are soiled and doubted to this very minute for even assisting him in mounting against an evil Iran.

His crimes rather are what he did to repress the people of his own country that he's being held accountable for and are the most heinous. The invasion of Kuwait was not sustainable and forgivable in comparison to what he did to his own people.

Who is complaining that he was brought down?

He should be tried and killed several times over. To give his own people the honor to do so is progressive and a step in the right direction for their sovereinty and respect.

Russerect roughly 10million russians and give them the opportunity to do to Stalin what he did to them. There is an evil for which the likes of Hitler could not hold his jock strap.

The simplest answer here I can give is precedence of honor and opportunity...of which there only is one.

• 4 years ago

i imagine Wikepedia explains this extra effective, yet really, in 2 sentences it truly is it: In essence it change into Judgment Day for all the Nazi leaders from the warfare. each person of skill (social, cost effective, political, etc.) change into put in the front of the Allied powers as a thanks to receive a sentencing for his or her moves.

• 1 decade ago

Right, he was hung without a trial. I wish he was because he didn't deserve a trial like he murdered so many without one. I and most others are not unhappy he is dead unlike you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hey Iraqi's don't miss around!

• Dane
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Saddam was tried and convicted by his people. So what?

• 1 decade ago

KILL 'EM ALL-LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.