lia h asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i need help with hair and fashion?

i have very thick hair but its only comes to the top of my lips and im trying to find the perfect hairstyle that would work for me it has a lot of body i have heard of a spiral perm what is that

also i have carmel skin with deer eyes but my problem is i have a flat behind can anyone tell me some food i could eat or anything that would help me with this

Favorite Answer

i have thick hair too. Scrunch it so you can have curls and keep your hair back with a head band or bobby pin. Wear leggins and skirts to make your bottom appear larger.

Go to the store and buy a nice pair of jeans that you like then go home take a pair of scissors trash them like you always see all the other girls wear then get a top that you really like and leave is then if you have heals then wear youre nice pants with them : hair part dye youre hair blond then get highlights that are brownish blackish everyday straighten youre hair there you go there is fashion Kaitlyn D.

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare

Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows

How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles

Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

what i hear that's best for thick hair is to layer it long and it takes the heaviness off and gives it some body i did it and i love it. then for the butt problem try to do so squats and butt exercises to tighten and bring your butt muscles out maybe that will help. best of luck

I can't help you with the hair thing but i no that squats will sure help your buttocks!!! You know Jessica Simpson didn't get her booty by just sittin around, oh no she did squats!

Take some zinc tablets...good for your hair!!

the wet scrunchy look is in. its kind of like wavy and curly @ the same time.

try staightening it with a flatiron... make sure its ceramic.