lia h asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i need help with hair and fashion?

i have very thick hair but its only comes to the top of my lips and im trying to find the perfect hairstyle that would work for me it has a lot of body i have heard of a spiral perm what is that

also i have carmel skin with deer eyes but my problem is i have a flat behind can anyone tell me some food i could eat or anything that would help me with this

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have thick hair too. Scrunch it so you can have curls and keep your hair back with a head band or bobby pin. Wear leggins and skirts to make your bottom appear larger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the store and buy a nice pair of jeans that you like then go home take a pair of scissors trash them like you always see all the other girls wear then get a top that you really like and leave is then if you have heals then wear youre nice pants with them : hair part dye youre hair blond then get highlights that are brownish blackish everyday straighten youre hair there you go there is fashion Kaitlyn D.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare

Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows

How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles

Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

• 1 decade ago

what i hear that's best for thick hair is to layer it long and it takes the heaviness off and gives it some body i did it and i love it. then for the butt problem try to do so squats and butt exercises to tighten and bring your butt muscles out maybe that will help. best of luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can't help you with the hair thing but i no that squats will sure help your buttocks!!! You know Jessica Simpson didn't get her booty by just sittin around, oh no she did squats!

• 1 decade ago

Take some zinc tablets...good for your hair!!

• 1 decade ago

the wet scrunchy look is in. its kind of like wavy and curly @ the same time.

• 1 decade ago

try staightening it with a flatiron... make sure its ceramic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.