Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

project help on anne frank .. please help?

write information about the book - explain what the book is about

Describe Anne Frank

Story Line - do not give away the ending

Why would you recommend the book?

Who would you recommend the book to?

Information about the historical time period

Where did the book take place?

During what years or Time period ?

What outside information do you need to know to understand the book?

How did this book teach you about that historical time period ?

Explain 5 things that you learned from this book

please answer these in a paragraph . i couldnt find the answers on yahoo or google .. please help ..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just finished reading Anne Frank's Diary yesterday. But i suggest you read it if your doing a school project on it.

write information about the book - explain what the book is about-

A diary of a jewish girl from age 13-15 1/2 , of her life in hiding during WW2

Describe Anne Frank- Smart for her age, Jewish, Teenage girl discovering herself

Story Line - A girl Jewish from Holland gets a diary for her 13th birthday and soon after she must go in to hiding from the Germans. She lives in a house with 8 other people. The diary is a record of the time she spent in the house.

Why would you recommend the book? Because it is a 1st hand account of a very important historical event.

Who would you recommend the book to? Anyone over 13 or 14.

Information about the historical time period- (google that 1)

Where did the book take place? Holland

During what years or Time period ? 1942- 1944 i think??

What outside information do you need to know to understand the book? Knowledge of anti semitism, WW2.

How did this book teach you about that historical time period? How Jews were treated...

Explain 5 things that you learned from this book...i cant answer this 1 for u

Read the book it took me 2days

• ?????
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1.The author of the diary. Anne was born on June 12, 1929, in Frankfurt, Germany, and was four years old when her father moved to Holland to find a better place for the family to live. She is very intelligent and perceptive, and she wants to become a writer. Anne grows from an innocent, tempestuous, precocious, and somewhat petty teenage girl to an empathetic and sensitive thinker at age fifteen. Anne dies of typhus in the concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen in late February or early March of 1945.

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/annefrank/index.html All your information is here. Although I do suggest that you don't plagiarize because most teachers know about these websites.

• lot
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

have you ever watched the action picture? i think of the appropriate one to do could in all probability be diary. through fact then you definitely do not would desire to agonize approximately on the 2nd communicate, you purely would desire to pretend you're remembering activities from that day. have exciting with it. purely attempt to place your self interior the activities that are occurring. What could you have stated? Who could you have agreed with? could you have made it much less stressful for the families to be got here upon or could you have saved quiet and stayed hidden? could you have competed with Anne for Peter's interest? Be imaginative, that gets you greater factors than something. And in spite of you do do not cheat, your instructor would be waiting to tell. instructors can continuously tell.

• 1 decade ago

Wow..are you not supposed to have actually read the book to do this project? Seems more like you want someone to actually do your project for you than give you a little help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate that book, it is so stupid. I have to read it in my English class.

• 1 decade ago

Why don't we just do your damn paper for you, lazy a5s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.