What are your New Year's resolutions and why?

Mine are to make more friends, try to stop worrying about stupid things, try and stay healthy and have a fun and happy time!

Favorite Answer

Mine is to start using a budget and debt reduction plan, because I want to have more freedom from work and may eventually want to stay home or only be part time when my husband and I have children. Also, just to be more organized in general and procrastinate less! Good luck with your resolutions, happy new years!

I really don't try to make a resolution at New Years, because there are already things I try to improve about myself all year long. 1. Keep my mouth shut more, 2. Do more random acts of kindness, 3. Try not to worry so much.

To fit into a size 0

I'm not going to worry and I'm going to live each and every day, as it comes.

I'm also going to have a healthy lifestyle, too.

i have 10, yes i am screwed up,

1-join a club

2-learn how to play the sitar (yes, i have classes set up)

3-pick up a sport

4-finish my book

5-be a better student and daughter

6-keep in touch with my dad

7-keep up with my journal

8-make a friend

9-make a doll

10-keep my goldfish alive

yes, and that is it.

Enjoy life and be healthy.

Mine is to spend more time with my family!

trying to be healthier this year, i have little girls that see me and need my guidence to be healthy adults.