If some say that Saddam was tried executed by Iraqis then...?

Can you tell me by whom he was tried and executed? By Sunnies or Shiites?

If by Sunnies it is OK. But if by Shiites then i have a question for you.

Do you think terrorists (shiites) that killed innocent Sunnies, raped their women and killed their children and were looking to kill sadam and overthrow the Sunnies government judge Sadam on the trial????

Are you serious???? Sunnies and Shiites in the same government? They were hating one another for thousands of years. What are you talking about?

Favorite Answer

He was tried by the Iraqi government

If you would botrher reading news, you'd know that the government of Iraq is composed of elected officials from all regions, including Shia, Sunni, and Kurds, (there are even a few Christians in Iraq.)

No ONE interest group tried him. His Country tried him, found him guilty and carried out his sentence.

Betcha can't even tell me the difference between Sunni and Shiite beliefs. I pay attention and I don't know...

The justice system of Iraq is in the hands of the Iraqi people, so they get to decide what's fair and what isn't. At least they're sort of aiming towards a democratic solution to their governing problems instead of reverting to authoritarian theocratic governments.

According to new york times it was planned to kill saddam coz Bush's family hates him!! By the way and because of being arab,,, l listned to what veiled people who excecuted him said,,, they were shiittes! and shiites won't stop killing his relatives and sunnit!

Source(s): l have the video when he is eacuted!

theyre new govt has both sunni's and shiites in it so your question is mute and academic only

Source(s): oh Kurds are in it too!

I say Sunnie because it Sunny outside. Coincidence no?

tried,convicted,sentenced and executed by Iraqis.

ever been to court? did you ask the judge if he/she was a catholic? jew? baptist?