Can I use hair removing cream on my upper lip?

I have slight hair on my upper lip and I am so embarrased of it can i use any kind of hair removing cream that I can use to remove it all and it won't make my skin black

• Andi
    Favorite Answer

If you use a depilaroty (hair removing cream) make sure it's formulated for use on your face. I know Sally Hansen makes one, but there are a lot more out there. Just stop by Target, Rite Aid, or Wal Mart.

The don't make your skin black. Look at the pharmacy for the creme for the hair for the lip. They also have a hair inhibiter that keeps the hair from growing back as fast, a hormone though I don't know if it is over the counter or Dr. ordered, ask the pharmacist. They also sell a bleach that is for the upper lip that makes the hair less noticeable. Be careful with chemicals and do exactly as directed.

I use Sally Hansen facial hair remover wand and I love it! I think the cream is a good alternative to surgery or waxing. No pain.

Try Sally Hanson facail hair removing cream. You only have to do it about once or twice a week and it only takes about 5-10 minutes... and it doesn't hurt!! If you have dark hair though, you might have to bleach it.

I use surgi - cream put a little on wait 4 mins wash off with cool water and done ...my face is sensitive to everything I usually do it hours or even a night before then use a alcohol free moisturizer

or sit in my house with a frozen bag of peas so it doesn't hurt ...lol

I even use it on my eyebrows as well

i would suggest that you get a wax because hair removing cream make that area dark. so dint ,esp don't use Nair or if you dint have time to go and get a wax just go to any drug store and buy veet wax strips they come in this yellow box and there really easy to use, and the wax is already on the strips.

i have the same exact problem too =/ it's pretty embarrsing.If i were you i would go to CVS or something and get bleaching cream made especially for upper lips.

There is one made especially for the upper lip.

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

you can always buy some hair bleach. i use sally hansen's its for face arms and legs. it works great. i also have sensitive skin but it worsk nicely it dosnt give me a rash or anthing. hair remover may make the hairs grow back facster and darker. but if you bleach it you can hardly see them!