Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What makes women so two-faced?

Why do women feel the need to say such nice things to each other when they are together, only to say horrible things about them (or their husbands, boyfriends, children, etc) the moment they are apart?

It seems to me that it would be so much easier to just tell each other (politely) how you feel and just work the problem out or avoid one another. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Some people are so afraid of conflict and confrontation that they will go to great lengths to avoid it, but they have to vent somehow so they talk behind the person's back.

I was in a situation like that where a coworker was suddenly treating me very cold and I knew there was some kind of talk going on behind my back, but when I asked her very calmly to please tell me what was wrong, let's talk this out, she totally freaked out and left the office for like five hours, until I got off work. Is that bonkers or what?

I don't understand why people can't just say to each other, "Hey, there's something bothering me here and I'd like to talk about it and try to work it out." What's so freaking hard about that???

• deb m

Don't you mean what makes some human beings do this? cause plenty of men are like that too.

Not me, If I don't like a person I don't talk to them at all.

I also don't like two faced people they are gutless and would rather pretend than deal with the issue but why they speak in the first place is beyond me. Just hang out with nice people and you wont have to worry about such crap.

I can't pull such fronts so instead I tell people to their face how I feel.

Girl I have been wondering the same thing all my life.. But I don't really have an answer as to why they are the way that they are - except maybe jealousy.. hatred.. the way they were raised.. I dunno, But I do know to avoid them at all costs, I have enough problems in my life right now.... Good question!!

• .

Because it is a form of them venting without arguing. I guess they just dont want to argue especially if they feel like they will get beaten. Some people are just mean like that :/

Mood swings and you feel stronger saying things about people that are not around. It's human nature.

• lot

without understanding the properties and the signs and indications it may be complicated yet i could say Mercury opposite Neptune. Mercury being communique and the recommendations and Neptune being fantasy could make a contribution.