Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who Here Thinks Ah Ha #6 is Nothing But a Redneck With An IQ Of 3?

Update:

No, John, that's your IQ. Mine is actually 138 : ) (They had me take a test)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wut choo talkin bout willis

• 1 decade ago

He is retarded, with nothing better to do but ask all kinds of stupid questions. Ah Ha #6 has huge issues.

I'm so glad I have no personal dealings with him! He's an idiot.

He's such a JERK.

• 1 decade ago

I agree..........I am black and work with blacks and whites. I have worked with blacks and whites that smoke weed and the whites were Teachers. I don't generalize in the way. How sad. My family members are degreed to the double Masters level. I know that people that smell offensively come in all races.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whos ah ha #6? did he answer one of your questions? hmm maybe he is but there isnt anything wrong with that... they r people too... they just happen to enjoy different trashyer stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You are probably exaggerating a bit.

A stalk of celery has a higher I.Q. than that.

On the other hand, maybe you weren't exaggerating.

M

• 1 decade ago

Who is this guy? I can't wait to come across him--maybe have a crossing of words, so to speak.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.