Who Here Thinks Ah Ha #6 is Nothing But a Redneck With An IQ Of 3?

No, John, that's your IQ. Mine is actually 138 : ) (They had me take a test)

Favorite Answer

Wut choo talkin bout willis

He is retarded, with nothing better to do but ask all kinds of stupid questions. Ah Ha #6 has huge issues.

I'm so glad I have no personal dealings with him! He's an idiot.

He's such a JERK.

I agree..........I am black and work with blacks and whites. I have worked with blacks and whites that smoke weed and the whites were Teachers. I don't generalize in the way. How sad. My family members are degreed to the double Masters level. I know that people that smell offensively come in all races.

whos ah ha #6? did he answer one of your questions? hmm maybe he is but there isnt anything wrong with that... they r people too... they just happen to enjoy different trashyer stuff.

• maamu

You are probably exaggerating a bit.

A stalk of celery has a higher I.Q. than that.

On the other hand, maybe you weren't exaggerating.

M

Who is this guy? I can't wait to come across him--maybe have a crossing of words, so to speak.