how do i start my new life as a bi married man ???

Favorite Answer

If you are married then you are married. End of story, regardless of sexual orientation.

Hi, B V. Regardless of what the other people have said above (and I respect many of them), you are right to acknowledge your sexuality and to seek how to change your life creatively and constructively.

You sound to me as if you are at an important turning point. Here it is, New Year's Eve, and you have started a new Answers ID, perhaps hoping to find some persons to connect with (at least through this forum) and hoping to head out on a new path toward fulfillment. I hope you make choices that will be good for you and for the people you love (probably though not necessarily including your wife).

I know quite a few married men who in fact are homosexual, not bisexual, and I know a few married men who actually claim to be bisexual and firmly believe they are definitely attracted to both women and men. If you want, contact me via e-mail using my ID here plus the at sign and yahoodotcom. (I think you can send an e-mail from my Answers profile page.) I am not sure I can help you, but I certainly can offer some advice, based on what I have observed of my friends who are married to women but love men. Me? I am 100% gay and will not try to tell you what you are or are not. So get in touch if you want.

Well just live life how your living it as of now. But just because your bi does NOT mean you can cheat on your wife with another man...(unless she allows you to) but anyway, yeah, I dont think you have to change anything. But like other posters here said, if your married then your with her. No one else.

I would have to say start off proud if anythin you do not wanna be a shy bi man if you are bi be proud but not loud about it cause than that will cause problems with stupid that dont understand your sexuality but have a good life sweetheart bye bye

However you have decided to live your life.( You should have made some decisions before involving someone else in a contract.)

It would seem you're asking us for the best ways to cheat on your wife with a man. Shame.

your married you have no life

Damn!

Thats so nasty to be cheating with a man!

leave her and go live as a gay!

hide a lot

Find yourself a husband, gayboy.