Music question?

I hate it when my sister asks me who sings certain pop, rap or country songs when she knows I dont like that kind of music, or at least she should she looks at my cds all the time Im not why that bugs me, it just does and I have no idea why Im am typing this on here!

????? Don't u hate it when people ask you if u heard of songs completly oposite from your style, or if u dont like that kind of music they give u cds to listen to then when u say u dont like them they get all offended, everyone has a different style u cant expect everyone to like everyone! Why do people get mad when u do that? Its not like your trying to be rude!?

Favorite Answer

Were I Work At My Friends Know I Basicly Listen To Country Music So They Play A Lot Of Rap Music And They Ask Me Isn't This Or That Song Great I Got To The Point Know Were I Don't Even listen to Them so I Know How You Feel

Sorry...I don't know that there IS a music genre I don't like! At nearly 60, I grew up w/Heavy Metal and Hard Rock (love them still)! Also love good rap, country, R&B...maybe you're just too Elitist!!!

I dont see why that bothers you. It would not be bad to try new things. And all you have to do is tell them to leave you the hell alone. Not that big of a deal

yep!

3 years ago when I listened to eminem my firend totally critisized me.

she was like he cusses too much and he's so against god and i would never listen to his crap. you shouldn't listen to him.

i'm like odn't tlel me what to listen to. and i never stopped hating her for that.

feeling a little down... ain't we. it is usually the case when life is too good.

what i hate more is when people complain about people annoying them

tell her to google it then.

yes i hate those people it drives me insane it makes me want to shoot myself but im not...............................................................or am i.................................................................no just jokin..................................................................or was i......................................seriously i was not .....................or maybe i was