? asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

What website to get photo of Sadam's neck breaking?

On TV, everything up to that, but not the rest. I hear one can download the rest, but can't find the site. I want one for my coffee mug to cheer me up in the mornings.

Favorite Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ4TH2SfZHE

type 'saddams hanging' in search.

you will have to sign up to prove your age to view the 2:36 unofficial clip.

• Barry

I do not know, nor do I care. I can also think of other things for my coffee mug to cheer me up in the morning.

Drop this morbid fascination for his death. I'm sick of seeing questions about his hanging.

Move on to something else. Enough is enough.

I agree with the third guy. Are you sure that waking up to such a morbid sight as seeing someone neck break is really going to be cheering you up after a while?

Drudge has photo links / neat idea for your mug.

M8 you need help you got some serious mental issues. yes i agree saddam is evil but no i disagree with execution who are we as people to take another life only god is allowed to make a judgement such as this...........

Nah just kiddin anybody else know this link pls tell me as well

Sadistic and eccentric.

Here you go: