important i need to know your opinions! sex women....?

ok i was just kidding about the sex women part , but since your here can you click on the link an give me your opinions about my graphite drawings? they are graphite only and one is 39" x 29" and one is 18" x 26"

Favorite Answer

Wow.... amazing. Graphite!!! I am impressed... which is actually not that hard to do. I love it! Better than any of my drawings.

really nice especially the first one..

you'd probably get better opinions if you post it in the Arts & Humanities section

• i work at hunter college in nyc at the masters of fine arts and your art is better than most of the work at the school. belive me sometimes the art at mfa looks like preschool stuff. i like it that is art.

• ___

They are gorgeous, especially the first one.

you forgot to give the link

mmm they are very nice. needs more wistful body parts and less... other stuff.

since i am already here i"ll tell you NO!! i am not gonna click it

They are nice I guess!!!

OMG thanks for the Virus.....

JK

noiiicely done.