Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

san andreas?!?!?! continues?

OK IM PLAYIN SAN ANDREAS GTA!! IM ON THE MISSION WU ZI MU!! I HAVE NO IDEA I PASSED THE FIRST RACING THING AND I GOT MONEY FOR IT THEN CARLS SISTERS BOY FRIEND WAS ALL U CAN COME BACK AND EVERYTHING!! SO I DONT WANNA DO THIS MISSION ANYMORE BECAUSE I ASKED PEOPLE AND THEY SAID I DONT NEED TO DO IT TO PASS THIS GAME! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BECAUSE IM NOT GOIN TO GO GET MONEY LIKE CESEOR SAYS THAT I SHOULD EACH TIME HE CALLS I ALWAYS REJECT IT BECASE AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN ITS SAYS DECLINE OR DO IT AND I DONT WANNA DO IT SO I ALWAYS PICK DECLINE!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE OR ANY WEB SITES FOR ME TO READ ON SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I CAN STOP ASKIN QUESTIONS? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!?!!?!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the game is no fun if you only do the main missions. eventually you will need to do all the missions. theres are some side missions that are essential in understanding the whole plot. so you should stop declining missions. its not about the money. worry about the money after you beat the game. besides, you can always do taxi missions for money.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Open up your map, and look for places where you can get missions. San Andreas does a pretty good job of letting you know what you need to do, so just keep playing and try to figure it out.

Source(s): 100% completed san andreas
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can still finish all the main missions I think, even if you don't do all of the carrier missions. I remember declining a lot of them and I still finished the game.

• 1 decade ago

You only have to do it the one time. Just decline it and then eventually it will just stop When you continue on with your missions.

• 1 decade ago

Type San Andreas GTA walkthrough into your browser, you should be able to find a free website that gives you step by step instructions to get through each situation.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yeah... press up, down, x, y 100,000 times then hit power off

• 1 decade ago

just kill them all they're all gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.