boyfriend trouble?

i have this boyfriend who wants to get back with me but he treated me like crap and controlled me now he's bothering me and wont leave me alone...now he's like calling me and messageing me like 24\7 i need some help

Favorite Answer

Tell him to cut it out and it was his choice to treat you like crap and that you deserve better. If he doesn't stop then change number and e-mails and stuff like that. If he finds the new # and e-mail then get a restraining order....

• tell him stop bothering i do not like you any more when i liked you, you treated me like crap now. Tell him i am over you so just forget about me and leave me alone or else i will have to put a restraining order on you.

• KIMBUR

i'd say just dont respond and dont react to it, he should eventually get the message, or you could just tell him straight up look you didnt treat me well when we were together and i'm not interested in continuing to talk to you on any level and if he says it will be different this time please take my advice and dont believe it or go for it cause you'll be sorry if he ever wanted to work on that and cared about you enough to change it he would of while you were still in his grasp, usually and even if not doesnt sound like he was worth looking at again, good luck Kim

Tell him you don't want to get back with him, in a nice way though, try not to hurt him just because he hurt you... If he doesn't get it still, then try and change your number and maybe turn off your cellphone or get a new email....

You can do it hun! I know you can!

God will help you find the man of your dreams if you just ask him! You seem real sweet.. and I know that you can do it!! Blessings hunny

Have a great new years eve!

ok girl. just tell him no. be forthright and direct if he keeps on persisting tell your guy friends to shake him up a bit. find another boyfriend someone who truly apreciates you and cares for you. i can tell you are a good girl because thats usualy the girls that arsholes tend to go after to control. so ye just find someone else( and make sure this guy that your getting can take the dude thats after you). but yea defenetly girl one thing that i strongly dont recomend is getting back with the control freak

Tell me where youre from and ill go and beat him up, you need somebody else to get that guy off you.!

Source(s): RMC

Tell him to leave you alone...that you aren't interested..don't answer his calls or anything like that

Two words for you: restraining order.

He does not want you back, he wants to terrorize you by stalking. Don't put up with it for another minute.

Change your number.

tell him to screw off he aint your daddy or your man. . he needs to leave you alone.