wow asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can i get my hair to grow the fastest in the shortest period of time???

Favorite Answer

Hair grows at a rate of about 1/2" per month. When it's warmer weather it will grow slightly faster, cooler, slightly slower. Some peoples hair is prone to growing even faster or slower. Some hormones can make your hair grow faster (it's the hormones, not the prenatal vitamins as suggested) however when the hormones drop off...your hair can also fall out.

I am trying this as well right now as I recently had too many highlights and then the Chi permanent straightening done to my hair. I've found that the Horse Mane 'N Tail products work best on my hair and that it has started growing a lot faster. I've also started taking prenatal tablets and drinking Soy milk, since hair is made up of soy protein. There's a website for the Horse mane and tail products called www.manentail.com. Hope this helps.

There is not really a sure way of "Fast" People's hair grows at differen't rates. Stay away from shampoo's with alot of chemicles and amoonia. It's so true but always get a trim once a month or 2. You loose alot of mositure out of the tips of your hair, and it damages and breaks your hair on up. True this shortens your hair, but it will be more healty and it will grow faster. At least looks better. Spend some time in the shower massagging your scaplp when applying shampoo. not to hard, but this will increase blood circulation on the scalp. Eating healty and drinking healthy and vitmans are also good things to do.

But no matter what if you want hair to the middle of your back it will take about 7 years. I went from a buzzed hair cut and imean buzzed to my hair being close to my nipples in 5 years and i have had 3 trims which totals at least 7-8 inches taken off. 2 more years Can't wait, and yes I am a guy.

Also avoid things after you wash your hair as in toweling your hair dry real hard. Your hair is the most brittle when it's wet, so avoid brushing it as little as possiable until it's slightly damp, unless you have alot of wavy tangly hair then well, use alot of conditioner and take your time brushing it and avoid hard brushing just to get it done. and do not put your hair up wet it will break and the weight of it being pulled back will break it. Learned that one the hard way. Also stay away from hair dyers.

I use Biolage( beatuy Shop in Wal-Mart) it's expensive but i tried main and tail and omg that dried my hair out so bad. I always use Perm color shampoo, it has no ammonia or harsh chemicals that strip your hair. I have also tried many things but when i went to With Biolage, i noticed it more softer and healtier looking.

Pre Natal Vitamins

• Ruth

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aMLH4 While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

Eat lots of red meat, protein is good for your hair. Avoid using hot tools on your hair, flat irons curling irons hair dryers. They make split ends and you want to avoid those. Also dont tie your hair in a ponytail when its wet.

Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage, protien

treatment and put fruit pack

once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --

http://geebal.blogspot.com

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

take prenatal pills, it helps hair and nails grow faster. a lot faster! and it doesn't harm your body because it's full of vitamins.

Take Prenatals. They are cheap and good for you.

by this stuff on tv thats makes ur hair groes really fast