Belkin G wireless problem?

The signal strength is very good and remains so, but the Mps. are getting lower and lower, this started 2 wks. ago. The wired computer at the router is fine, tried a reset, moving antenna ect , but no help, any ideas???

Favorite Answer

Just because your wireless card states the MBPS is a certain number does not mean it is connected at that. Belkin is not a ver good wireless router not are their wireless cards. I would go with linksys or cisco products

I am a novice but did you try deleting your wireless software and pulling out the wireless card and reinstalling the whole thing?

That would be my next step.

I have the same hardware you have and have been totally satisfied so far with it.

Have you read the CD-ROM Manual?

is your wireless open? slowdowns are mostly caused by neighbors hijacking your signal