promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is joan rivers really a man?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, Boot. That daughter's head really resembles a horse's. Joan's not a man but an alien. Her and Michael Jackson have alot in common. She has a plastic head, can't make normal facial expressions and talks like she has cotton balls stuffed up her nose. Her and her dumb daughter have alot nerve making fun of everyone else. Those ugly b*tches should look in the mirror. They can both kiss my ***.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No she is a woman. Unless she had a sex change very very early in life. She has been known as a woman for almost all her life so the chances of her being a man is very unlikely.

• 1 decade ago

She reminds me Charo, the one on Surreal Life, She looks like a man for sure but she is a woman and damb ugly one

• LCee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No

just a over paid female celebrity

that can get on peoples last nerves

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no

thats a woman who had a "f-in'" hard life and tries so hard not to show it she had her face replaced and lost her sense of self to the facade of "beeyotch" many moons ago. but those of use over 40 remember a funny vuneralbe girl.

what can i say?

SAD

• 3 years ago

i began out to think of the variety of action picture and could no longer get previous the crimson carpet experience dress she'd placed him in. Spandex pajamas are merely no longer the IN subject in Hollywood at the instant.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know about her being a man but she and her daughter sure look like horses that's for sure.

• Only if she had a penis added. Keep an eye out for a bulge.

• 1 decade ago

no shes a woman she just had a lot of plastic surgery cause she was kinda ugly.

• 1 decade ago

No she has just had a lot of surgery on her face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.