Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

my friend who is a girl ate at least 5lbs of candy yesterday and do you know how fat she might get?

She is a very small person and very nice. I just don't want her to become lazy and fat can you tell me how much she might gain. All she ate was candy that was sugar sugar sugar.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2 pounds

• 1 decade ago

She won't get fat from ONE big binge on sugar. Make sure she doesn't do it in the future - sugar does not make you very fat (unless the candy has trans or saturated fats), but she could develop diabetes. anyway, it's not good for her!

• 1 decade ago

if she ate 5lbs of candy getting fat is the least of her problems.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No more than 5 lbs fatter!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

she just might loose weight if she starts getting diarrhea because of too much sugar.

if she continues that she risks cavities

• 1 decade ago

5 lbs fatter?

• 1 decade ago

she might lose it if she is very active. damn how can she eat all that candy, cause i'm not that small and i can't even eat that much!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

oh wow...i wouldn't be her friend anymore, she'll just drag you down with her!!!! get out while you still can!!!

seriously....she'll be fine, don't freak out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She'll balloon like a FRYER ****** at a TRUCKSTOP!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.