I need a new screen name wat should it be??

i need a new sn for aim?????

Favorite Answer

take first three letters from first , middle and last name or choose 3 of your best friends then choose first 3 letters or you can do famil,pets,favorite objects etc... or something you like or wanna do like mine gothkidnot1245 gothkid (i wanna be goth) not (but i am not yet) 1245 (my friends b-day month (1) my other friends b-day date (24) and the 5 is for my stepdads birth years the 50's

Source(s): my brain

the perfect subject here is do you have a fave, comic strip charecter you like observing etc, undertake one in each and every of your well-liked comic strip charecters you watch from, television, or bypass seem in a mirrowe an extremely good seem at your self what do you particularly lok like how do you fel approximately your self, do you, seem relatively especially how a bout, an uncomplicated call like omit sugar, or, omit, gorgeouss, be ingenious, do you have a fave, television tutor or somebody you hate on television and characteristic a puppy names for?/ think of, approximately who you hate does your girlfriends you communicate with on the telephone have any concepts while you're mendacity back on your mattress on your bedromm do you have your well-liked girlfriends you communicate with hons enable them to help you here too, acquaintances are large with concepts etc, attempt itt okayy, daveey and, steviee

the name of your first pet + the name of the first street you lived on. My is "socks" + "fifth avenue".

Bukkakequeen

or

IloveGangBangs

or something else that is recommend here. Probably not my ideas.

• someting dat u lik r d aimmaster

mzznoname

i think it should be ineedalife12 am i smart or what?????

• ?

try " I'm Easy "