Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I get rid of the hair on my legs?

I don't like shaving, waxing, or lazar hair removal. And do they make electric leg shavers for women?

Favorite Answer

yes go for waxing

well yes they do sell those electrical razers at any store like meijer and k mart and wal mart, bath and body works at any mall, but there is also this stuff called nair and you make sure that your legs are clean and then rub some nair on your legs and wait about 5 or 6 minutes and then use warm water and rub it off with a warm wash cloth make sure that you wash your legs again afterward and then rub lotion wherever you put nair on , if your legs itch or hurt afterward, you are allergic to it i am too most people that i know are but give it like 1 or 2 hours and the itching will go away. . . . .

Source(s): -----------------:-D

Yes they do. My mother happens to have one and it works quite nicely. AND it makes the hair grow in soft, not all prickly like we all hate. But the thing I use is the VEET Hair Remover Cream with the razorless thing, it works very well just make sure you read the safety precautions first!! they really count! ( i no this from experience!!)

i dont think they make an electric shaver for women, but if u find out e-mail me!!!

im not allowed to shave but once in a blue moon i sneak shave.

Source(s): tai_treci22@yahoo.com

You could always burn it off. Use one of those small propane torches, your dad might have one in his garage. If that sounds too dangerous or unappealing to you, you could just call it names and be mean to it and maybe it will go away. An industrial strength pesticide may also work. Do they make "clear" hair dye? If so, dye your leg hair clear.

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

Yes, but why would you like that either? It may be too difficult to use, or it may pull a little and it uses batteries or plugs in. good luck. Not as close as a razor either.

You could use Nair or Veet, but those irritate some peoples skin, so be careful

Source(s): i've used it

yes they make electric razors for women. the only methods i can think of are the ones you listed...sorry

use nair it's a shaving lotion just apply it and rinse it it will be gone! i dont like that shaving stuff either