if jesus came to your house and asked to play a video game with you what would you play with him?

hes jesus, the actualy jesus! he came to your house proved that he was jesus by bringing your cat back to life, and said "hay *name* wanna play *video game*?

and tell me with details what would happen when you two play

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

i don't play many two [or more] player games...

but if it was the J-man, i'd probably play mortal kombat [the remake of the original that came out for ps2]

he'd probably beat me too... and i can only remember a few of the fatalities, but he'd probably have them all

and whenever he does get creamed, i wonder if he could bring his person back to life... nah, that would be cheating...

Halo 2

the respond is obvious, there is no such subject as God or Gods. Prayer of course does not exist, see the 2005 MANTRA learn and the 2006 STEP undertaking on intercessory prayer. additionally, logically, if God is the two all-powerful and omniscient, then he might already comprehend what your going to ask for and already have desperate no count if or to no longer supply it to you. consequently, if there have been a God, and if prayer became a style of verbal replace to stated God, and God became the two all-powerful and omniscient, then once you pray, your merely dropping your breath. extremely some the failings which you indexed on your question are issues which you, your acquaintances and family participants, or psychiatric help can help to p.c.. Church and concept in God have no foundation in certainty and are merely making any emotional or psychological issues worse. in many situations, faith is the clarification for psychological issues. i might propose finding professional help.

My son said Madden 07

We'd play some kind of MMORPG. Then I'd own him hard in PvP (Of course unless he had a godly account, then I'd be screwed).

Maybe I'd play Ragnarok Online with him. It's a religious game, and it offers a PvP system ^_^

Either Katamari or Halo. I bet Jesus rocks with a sniper rifle.

Guitar Hero! Any legitimate game that he would find appropriate for himself. Great Question!

I don't think I would need validation. You would just knnow it was Jesus. I would play Sims. Any of them.

Something bloodie, maybe my fav. BloodRayne, got to love the vampires

Super Mario. Because I would beat him