giggle asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

mile mile mile?

if i have a six 40ish mile how hard and long will it take to get six min

Favorite Answer

if u run a mile every other day and eat right it should b about a month....think about it that means only like 2 seconds a day...

wow that is fast. I ran a seven minit mile and swam it in 9.

Just keep working the legs and thighs

at the time I could clean 250 and bench 300

but I could leg press 500

By the way at the time I stood 6'2' and weighed 195 and 30 years later I still stand as tall and weigh 180 but I cant run that fast nor swim as well today. Out of shape.

• ?

strolling could burn greater energy for an analogous distance. yet, you would be evaluating time no longer distance. A 30 minute motorbike journey can burn as many energy or greater beneficial than a 30 minute walk.

1000.