Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Love2loveYa asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

question about period.?

my period is almost off almost every month by a few days.. n sometimes i have cramps, sometimes i dont, sometimes im moody and some months not. im supposed to get it any day now and my boobs feel bigger and hurt near the side of my armpit.

are they supposed to enlarge a little and hurt?

ive had my period for about four an a half years now

Favorite Answer

everybody's cycle is different and is not necessarily a perfect 28 days. the hormones before your period can make your breasts tender and larger. it is normal as is having cramps and mood swings only sometimes. this is because the hormones are produced slightly differently each cycle and the brain may react differently in terms of mood, pain, aches, cramps etc. each cycle.

Everything you reported is normal.Every month a week before my period my breasts are sore,all the way under my arm pits. Your breasts have glands that DO continue under your armpits.Oddly enough it takes a few years for your periods to regulate one way to hurry that up is to be on birth control.That's what my doctor suggested when mine were irregular after 3 years.Lucky you not to be moody every month!Or should I say lucky everyone else!!lol!One reason for your periods to vary each month is (and no,I'm not kidding)is if you hang out a lot with your female friends your body tries to set your period schedule to the same schedule as theirs.I know that sounds crazy but it's a proven fact.It has something to do with eons ago and some sort of survivalist instinct kinda thing.Weird huh?!

Ur normal. Don't worry. Sometimes my period is off by weeks or more. And sometimes I have more cramps than other times, and all that u said. It's all normal.

Yellow in your knickers is subjective. If it's brownish yellow then yes but yellow discharge sounds infectious. When you period is over make sure you dont see this nastiness in your drawers.

All this stuff is really normal your breasts hurt because it's PMS- premenstural syndrome it's normal and it will go away once you start your period or finish your period and may appear again a week before you mensturate again

uh no, there should be no change in your boobs. irregular period is normal for people who have just recently started. im still irregular, and im 3 years and going

this is all preety normal things to be happening. If you just started getting your period then its normal for it to be off a few days.