promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
QWERTY
Lv 6
QWERTY asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Now that Hussein is dead Bush's job is done so is he ready to resign?

His whole reason for going into Iraq was to finish his 'daddy's' job, so is it time for him to move on now?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wouldn't that be spectacular!!!!!!! Then he could be tried for "Crimes Against Humanity"! I'm a little biased on the whole "Bush" thing, my bff's hubby's funeral was last week, he was killed by a car bomb at an undisclosed checkpoint. Laurie found out he was killed WHILE she was in labor, now she's so lost and devastated, she can't even take care of her 2 1/2 week old daughter. Kick him out of office and reuse the gallows, and make him buy the rope. I'm tired of funerals.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

President Bush has done an amazing job even though the Democrats are complete hypocrits. Enjoy the video. Democrats lied, soldiers died. Clinton administration passed on horrible intelligence, but it doesn't matter. Saddam the genocidal despot is dead courtesy of President Bush and Prime Minister Blair--two great men. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FNgaVtVaiJE

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

Why would Sadam resign now? From what, Best Buddy from lead character in the animated movie they made of him, "South Park?" Or Devil in Hell?

• 1 decade ago

We have to wait two more years! What fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well, terrorists are still there, and he wants to hang also those terrorists,,=p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.