Am I the only lonley one on New Years Eve?

I feel like I am the one lonely person on New Years Eve. I have no boyfriend and am planning on spending the night in my pajamas watching Lifetime movies! Ahh!! Am I the only one!?

Favorite Answer

I know sometimes I feel lonely, but you're SO not alone really.. God's always right beside me when I feel lonely holding my hand.. Just ask Jesus to pick you up and hold your hand..

Nah.. you don't need a boyfriend.. your best days are when you're single! :D Unless God brings you the right guy.. then that's absolutely amazing! What a good day! Make this night fun though hunnny... Put on some fun dancing music or something and goof off and put it on tape or.. do something fun! That you will remember tonight and remember that this years going to be better than any year you've had!

Blessings hunny

You're awesome sweetie! God loves ya and so do i!

Andi

The whole world is not "New Year's Rockin' Eve". I'm married, and I'm envious of those people on TV, all partying and having fun, not a care in the world.

I have many single friends who are spending the night exactly the same as you, in fact every New Year's Eve one of my friends gets a new pair of jammies to celebrate at home alone!

A significant other doesn't always make much difference anyways, Sweetie...my husband and I never go out on NYE and usually fall asleep long before midnight! I mean, heck, here I am sitting in front of a computer!

Anyways Andi---Happy New Year to you, I mean it with all my heart, and maybe this will be YOUR year :)

You're not lonely, you're just single at the moment. Don't worry, blessings come with patience. Although you are single this New Years Eve, there is someone out there, just waiting to find a great person like you. Keep your heads up and for your resolutions, make a change. "I refuse to be lonely next New Years Eve" and make sure you make that resolution happen. Good luck and Happy New Years!!!

My husband is working 48 hours (EMT) starting at 6am on New Years eve (he won't be home until Tuesday morning after I leave for work). I spent my day taking down Christmas decorations and taking care of kids.

I say, buy a bottle of the bubbly and enjoy your movies alone! And hopefully, you don't have kids and can sleep in tomorrow!

You are only alone where you..As you can tell there are a lot of us alone. But we are all here for each other on this web-site! Next year will be better for you or we will meet up again right here. At least you are safe at home..Happy New Year!

Not at all, my friends all bought tickets to a party and I missed the boat on it because I had half plans with a semi-boyfriend who never pulled through, so don't feel bad hun! At least we all know we're not alone..

• no ive got the same plans i dont got a bf either what can we do it is destiny for us to stick together and be alone on new yaers eve but only this year next year is another story

Hey, your not the only one alone on New Years I'm too.. me and my so called bf got into a huge fight. So I'm just going to chill and club it out.

No, I am lonely too. Anything good on Lifetime? Maybe I should be watching it too.

You r not d only lonely person in the world.......There still some lonely ppl out there.