How do I transfer PC pictures to my micro SD memory card (computer has memory slot)for my cell phone?

Favorite Answer

I have a sd card adapter that puts the mini/micro sd card into a full size sd card, then isert it into the pc slot. it should read the card there, then just drag it into the card. my phone (LG VX8100) formatted my card with 3 folders, mp3, sounds, and pictures. i drag it into my pictures folder and it shows up in my phone

• You either need to use the data cable for your phone with the transflash (microSD) card in the phone, or get the adapter (that adapts the microSD to standard SD) which can be found all over the place.

• Erika

you may %. up a USB MicroSD adapter which will enable you to connect the cardboard directly to the laptop and replica information to and from it. be sure you're utilising the USB cable that got here with the telephone, for some gadgets, a typical USB cable won't artwork...