Have you regretted an answer that you gave?

Have you ever answered a serious question in Yahoo! Answers, and later thought about it, and wished that you had answered it differently.

Favorite Answer

I sometimes think later of a better answer I could have given, but I usually give my answers serious thought before I answer, so I'm almost always happy with the answer I came up with first.

• .

I try to always give serious answers but on about 2 occasions I've seen a question that looked like a joke and I've given a joke answer, then later I thought "maybe the person was being serious". The good news is you can always delete an answer, as long as the question hasn't been resolved.

Someone asked the other day "what does it mean when a woman asks if you can keep up with her?", I answered "she either wants you to keep up with her in bed or she wants someone who can jog as fast as her". I went back later and deleted my answer.

Regretted no,maybe a different way to do it once i thought about it more.But the way i give an answer is try to do it completely.Not just a go here and look or a web site.People need detailed help to do thing's even tho some of you think a long answer isnt the way to go.So if you dont want a detailed answer and you want one that you still have to hunt for then dont read mine.Happy New Years.To all .

Sometimes I thought I could have gone into better detail explaining . But, I get chosen a lot for best answer so I guess I am doing OK.

Yes I was being silly and not meaning to hurt feelings. Guy asked cheapest way to repair hole in floor. I suggested duct tape and a rug. Apparently I offended him which I wish I could take back.

Yes, but I have either edited my answer or deleted my answer. If you delete an answer, you have to give back the 2 points that you got for answering the question, but that's all.

Yes I have thought that before

Yes once and Im glad I did. It was ill thought out. So glad to have that "delete" under our answer..

nah not really theres think I figure more of what I could of said but than again who really is gonna read something long when theirs a bunch of people type answers also you just want your to be short so it can be read...

A couple of times, yes.