Digz
Digz asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

was saddam hanging a hoax?

I saw a couple of videos of saddams hanging,most of them showed me the same thing,but one of them is completely wierd,it shows the nooze that was aroung his neck on the opposite side of the other videos...this one has the nooze on the right side and the rest showed it on the left..What the hell is wrong with that? Was this Whole thing a hoax? and why is there just one pic of him after he's dead when i know they had to have taken like a thousand.Does anyone know anything about this? where can i get more pics of him after he was dead? or better videos

Favorite Answer

No hoax. there were enough Iraqi victims who were on site to witness it to be sure no hoax took place. he's dead.

I agree with you. I think it was a hoax. The whole thing went down too fast. He was still supposed to testify in some other hearings in January then poof they decide to do away with him so quickly. He's probably chillin on some beach somewhere right now answering questions in Y!A

As horrible and evil as this man was, why are people so obsessed in seeing him die, is it not enough that he is gone, are we no better in taking such pleasure in watching an execution of a human being been put to death in a manner that most consider barbaric in the western world, your request for more footage is sickening, it is very easy looking from behind your computer monitor to think that is giving satisfaction, If you are a normal rational person and you had actually had been there at the moment of his execution, I think you would have been less likely to show as much enthusiasm to watch a replay of anything like this in your life again.

There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to make a hoax. Seems like a lot of work for no purpose at all.

you know, videos can be mirrored, meaning what was on the left shows on the right.

I'm pretty certain that that is the case and I'm pretty certain that he's dead.

someone asked when the conspiracies would fly,Well here it starts<but to answer your question..have you ever heard of a negative or mirror image

People like you wouldn't believe it if it happened in your living room

• dstr

For all intensive purposes he remains dead nothing you or I ,or anyone else, whether true or not, will ever change that.

It would not surprise me..and would be in step with the deceptions this administration has laid on us all...

Ive been looking for some where did you find them