Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

will any one adopt a 17 year old teen?

hi i am a 17 year old teen.i am totally hate of my family and my country.bec my family do not take any care of me.moments ago before asking this question i cried bec of my familys behaviour.what kind of parent would heart their child at new year.it is my long dream to go to usa.but the will never let me.so can any one and i mean any one from usa adopt me as their child? please contact me further.

• TPhi
    Favorite Answer

Whether you are in the USA or an another country, you are STILL a teenager. I'm the parent of a 17-year-old and sometimes it's like we have major disagreements. I'm sure your parents do not mean to hurt you, but sometimes when you have to follow their rules they are trying to teach you what is best. They love you, even if it is tough love.

I have no idea what the particular situation is because you haven't given details, but my advice is to just hang in there. Learn as much as you can to grow up to be a responsible individual. You will be an adult soon and you can start making plans to make it on your own. I really wish you the best and hope it all works out. Make the most of each new day and do the best you can and ask God to help you. He will.

where are u from? Im sorry for you but i cant adopt u sorry im jus 13 lol. But when you turn 18 you can live on your own and move to the usa. i live in usa and that is the law here and it should be in your country also. If your parents are treating u that bad u should go to a foster home or sumthing but for now stay strong and wait till you are 18 and you can move to usa without your parents permission.

• Nana

It doesn't mean they are hurting you because they won't let you come to USA. You are only 17. They have your best interest at heart.