Help me on mii room!!?

ok...my bed room is so0o lame...i need help...i love animals such as horses,lions,and any cat or dog. I love to draw and i am a girl. So,can you help me??

• Enigma
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you put your drawing talents to good use in decorating your room by doing a wall mural. Maybe in a jungle theme with wild animals lurking in the trees, bushes and vines. Just paint one wall in the mural and paint the other walls in a complimentary color. Add some large plants to your room live or artificial and pillows and bedding in animal prints. Wicker and bamboo accessories would work well too. Search wall mural designs on the web for more ideas and let your imagination run wild.

• Tweet

Why not get some fabric with a pattern of the animals you like for some easy curtains. You could paint your walls a soft straw color, and hang some of your original artwork (in frames) on the wall. You could check Wal-Mart for a patterned rug (like zebra)