Alex L asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Best fighters in MMA agree or disagree? see details?

Heavyweight- Fedor Emelianko

Light Heavyweight- Wanderlei Silva

Middleweight- Dan Henderson

Walterweight- Georges St. Pierre

Lightweight- Takanori Gomi

(My Favorite Fighter) Mirko Filipovic

Favorite Answer

I was sure I was going to click on your question and see a bunch of TUF fighters listed (only because that's pretty much all you hear about anymore :))! How refreshing!

Good choices, but as someone above stated, I would like to see Liddell vs. Silva - just because Liddell needs someone to give him a good run for his money. As for GSP, his last fight proved just how worthy he is of that belt (and this comes from a big Hughes fan).

P.S. Go Cro Cop! :)

Mostly, but I think Liddell could beat Wanderlei, I'm not saying he would, just saying it would be an even match-up.So I would say they tie in that weight class.

And I still think Frank Shamrock is the best 185lb in the world. better then Hollywood Henderson, eventhough I like Henderson, still think Shamrock takes him.

St. Pieere is debatable also, but he's a safe choice.

If you're talking about Pride FC, then I agree. However, GSP is in UFC, not Pride.