Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he?

Surly he had spoons?

Favorite Answer

I think the jars were just for convenience, so he didn't have to find fresh honey every time he got a craving. After all, wasn't half of his time spent thinking up ways to steal the bees' honey? Was he ever even successful, or did he end up buying his jars of honey at the store like the rest of us? And I just can't think of a guy wearing no pants as civilized.

Winnie the Pooh wanted his honey and as long as he got it he didn't care how he ate it

Winnie the Pooh is awesome. Almost as good as Betty Boop. Don't dis him.

• Wicked

why wash a spoon when you really want to eat

all the honey

in the honey jar

Maybe for him, eating honey with a spoon. Would be like us eating pizza with a fork. I guess it just tastes better.

• Ms. Q

I like Winnie, sometimes I wish I had a smackeral of huny

Because that is what makes him Winnie the Pooh

Don't pick on him he is too cute

He is a bear he can not hold a spoon I guess:)) And bears are not smart enough to put up a dining utensil :))Relax its just a cartoon.

Because he was winnie the pooh,not einstein,he did not have it figured out yet!!!

Okay, first of all...He's a BEAR. That's just how he rolls...No spoons, forks, what have you...

Honey pot + bear = No Holds Barred.