Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he?

Update:

Surly he had spoons?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the jars were just for convenience, so he didn't have to find fresh honey every time he got a craving. After all, wasn't half of his time spent thinking up ways to steal the bees' honey? Was he ever even successful, or did he end up buying his jars of honey at the store like the rest of us? And I just can't think of a guy wearing no pants as civilized.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Winnie the Pooh wanted his honey and as long as he got it he didn't care how he ate it

• 1 decade ago

Winnie the Pooh is awesome. Almost as good as Betty Boop. Don't dis him.

• Wicked
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

why wash a spoon when you really want to eat

all the honey

in the honey jar

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe for him, eating honey with a spoon. Would be like us eating pizza with a fork. I guess it just tastes better.

• Ms. Q
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like Winnie, sometimes I wish I had a smackeral of huny

• 1 decade ago

Because that is what makes him Winnie the Pooh

Don't pick on him he is too cute

• 1 decade ago

He is a bear he can not hold a spoon I guess:)) And bears are not smart enough to put up a dining utensil :))Relax its just a cartoon.

• 1 decade ago

Because he was winnie the pooh,not einstein,he did not have it figured out yet!!!

• 1 decade ago

Okay, first of all...He's a BEAR. That's just how he rolls...No spoons, forks, what have you...

Honey pot + bear = No Holds Barred.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.